Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Birthday Girl and MPM {meal planning monday}

It's my big girl's 19th Birthday today... Happy Birthday Zoey!  I love her so...makes me proud each day!


MPM {meal planning monday}

Last weeks meal planning went to pot!  Our oven broke (element blew) so we had three nights of take away!  I'm totally take away'd out now (for a while)..

This week looks like this:

Monday - Zoey chose a Carvery Meal for her Birthday dinner.. sadly the place we chose wasn't very nice, so we'll have to arrange another Birthday meal out!

Tuesday - Pizza (I'm working late then have some de-cluttering planned in wardrobe so a quick dinner required)

Wednesday - Mince, Mash, York Puds and Veg last minute change (as I'm getting sick of this meal)  Breaded Chicken Steaks and fried rice

Thursday - Just me, littlest and biggest - Cheeseburgers and Fries

Friday - Baked Potatoes and Salad

Saturday - Chilli Nachos

Sunday - Fish (not decided which type yet), Potatoes and Veg

What's on your menu this week?  Link up with Mrs M by clicking the icon below.



3 comments:

Emma T said...

Ooh lush, nachos. So good, but never eaten in this house as OH wouldn't class that a meal! Shame

AnneeApple said...

haha same here.. he's on late shift at weekend that's why we're having them. Although if he was home he'd have the chilli with rice no doubt xx

SewSara said...

thanks for the comment on Ruby's book the other day ... I loved hearing from you!