Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

{Liebster Award}


I've been tagged by the lovely Glasgow Mummy to take part in a meme.

The rules are: you share 11 facts about yourself,  answer 11 questions that have been asked (in my case by Glasgow Mummy), ask 11 questions and then tag 11 other bloggers to participate... simple!

So here goes...

11 facts

1. I chopped a finger off 9 weeks before my wedding (in 2006), after two lots of surgery they saved all but the top inch.
2. I used to be a ballet dancer.
3. My Husband is 10 years younger than me.
4. I have a sleep disorder.
5. I have some hours towards my pilot licence, I love flying.
6. I love gardening (have only had a garden for 7 years).
7. I love stationery when I was younger I saved all my pocket money to spend in John Menzies and had a novelty eraser collection.
8. I'm waiting on an appointment with a surgeon to repair a paraumbilical hernia which I got when I was quite ill with cold / flu and had an awful cough for 5 weeks.
9. I find it hard to say NO, especially to my kids.
10. I love cycling (but haven't had any free time to cycle since my littlest arrived).
11. I'm a Graphic Designer and Photographer (although I don't have much time for photography just now)


11 questions for me (from Glasgow Mummy)

1. Have you ever been pulled over by the traffic police?

No, thankfully!

2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

North of Scotland, I don't know exactly where but it's so beautiful. The great outdoors, gorgeous beaches. There is something so wonderful about our countryside. Wherever I stayed it would have to be remote, I love the peace and quiet.

3. What is your favourite flavour of crisps?

Worcester sauce.

4. What's the last movie you watched?

Argo.  I loved it!

5. What is your favourite thing to wear?

I really hate all my clothes, every single thing!  I don't know what styles suit my (weird) shape... so I guess the answer to this is my UGG boots as I can just throw them on and they are so comfy and cosy.

6. What does your last text message say?

It was from my friend Kelly, giving me directions to her Mum's house as I was dropping off a personalised print order.

7. What were you doing at 12 noon yesterday?

I was at my desk at work.

8. What is your most treasured memory?

I have three.   The moment each of my children were born.

9. What do you think is the single best decision you've made in your life so far?

I'm not sure I've made it yet.

10. Do you have a pet?

No, I'm not a pet person at all probably due to not having any time in my busy lifestyle... but if I get that remote house in the countryside in the North of Scotland, I'll get a sheepdog and call him Shep.

11. What is on your bedside table?

My bedside lamp, my spare reading glasses, a glass of water, my Kobo and a craft magazine.


11 questions from me 

1. Where was your last holiday?
2. Who was your last email from?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Who do you admire and why?
5. What is your favourite 'guilt' food?
6. What is the best book you've ever read?
7. Who is your best friend?
8. What's your all time favourite song?
9. What's your favourite blog to read and why?
10. What's the one thing in your life that, if you died because of it, people who know you well would just shrug and say "Well, I'm not surprised"?
11. If you could have a super power for one day, what would it be?

11 (lovely) bloggers

1. Miss Dotty
2. Transatlantic Blonde
3. Blog of a Mom
4. Miss Beatrix
5. Twinkly Mummy
6. At Home with Mrs M
7. The Dusty Attic
8. Hollybobbs
9. Little Blog of Horrors
10. Being Little
11. What Would Edna Say

So there you have it, over to you...

1 comment:

Glasgow Mummy said...

Yay - thanks for taking part. Some great answers & really interesting post x