Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

{Meal Planning}

It's Meal Planning Monday time again...  This week my Husband has taken the task of planning the menu as I've been pretty floored with the dreaded cold / flu (but I am still working away and doing all my chores but dragging a box of kleenex along with me!)

So here it is:

Monday - Chicken curry with boiled rice and chapati
Tuesday - Chilli nachos (slow cooker)
Wednesday - Sausage, beans and mash
Thursday - Ham Ham (as it's known in our house) slow cooker ham
Friday - Take away night... I'm thinking Indian
Saturday / Sunday - We have a trip to Wick this weekend, really can't wait to go!

Don't forget to hook up with Mrs M too... I loved reading through everyone's meal plans, lots of inspiration there.  I have so many ideas that I want to try out soon.... once the lurgy has gone!


No comments: