Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

#BEDN {till Christmas}

I think I am in shock at how quickly Christmas has come around. I might still be in denial that December is around the corner... my brain is confused as we're just back from our Summer holiday!

We have a few Christmas traditions here, the children {three of them} each get a present to open on Christmas Eve... it's always new PJs! I think this year I'll mix it up and do something different and make a Christmas Eve box. I read about this somewhere on a blog and I can't remember where, but it was a fab idea... the box will still include PJs but some little extras too. Maybe a facemask, Christmas candle and some chocolate treat for the big girl... PJs, a treat and a book about Christmas for the littlest... PJ bottoms and... and... Ok I'm lost for ideas for my Son {send ideas please, he's 22}.

I'd like to start some new traditions at Christmas so let me know what yours are?

A x

No comments: