Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

#BEDN {blog chat}

I've had many blogs, going back many years, but I've never kept them going. I often get bored.

I go through stage thinking 'why on earth do people want to read about my mundane, often too busy life'... do people keep reading your blog out of habit? Do they glance over it, just scrolling for an interesting image or for a word to jump out of the page?

I follow many blogs {on bloglovin'}, some are fabulous and I hear myself saying 'Yay' when their blog shows on my list, but some are truly awful! I do hope that my blog doesn't fall into the truly awful category! But you can't please everyone.

I think the best thing to remember about a blog, is that most are just a snippet of someone's life. Some are made up entirely. Don't believe everything you read. But if you do enjoy someone's style of writing then keep following.

My favourite type of blogs are ones that seem genuine and give an insight into how their life is, they share common likes with me and they sometimes make me laugh, sometimes make me want to hug them, they make me feel like I know them! They seem like friends who are writing to me... yes, tha'ts what I like.

What blogs do you follow?

Here's some of my favourites:

Glasgow Mummy
Olive Dragonfly
More Than Toast
The Tales of Sonny and Luca
Miss Beatrix
She's Eclectic
The Mrs Makes
This Mummy

Have a look, you might enjoy!
A x

2 comments:

Laurenne @ This Mummy said...

Ahh thanks for including me, it is really lovely to know someone reads and enjoys my recipes / ramblings :)

L x

AnneeApple said...

You're welcome,I love your blog x