Pages

Saturday 25 May 2013

smitten on a sunny day


A {very} rare sunny day and a very {very} rare day off together. I was going to be smitten with some delicious cakes from The Village Bakery in Kilncadzow but since buying them this morning I've been more smitten with the fun sunny day we had together.

the {giant} cakes!


sunny days

The plans for today was to tidy the garage but when we saw how glorious it was the garage was suddenly not important. We had a lazy day at home in the morning letting the littlest nap then we headed out for cake {obviously} and to the country park that's not to far from us. We played in the playpark but that was a bit too busy with kids for my liking {I'm not keen on busy places with kids going wild}, we then had a lovely walk and some ice-cream {smiles}...







oops wonder if he'll mind being on my blog?

The world seems such a nicer place when the sun shines. I hope you all have a lovely weekend, what are you smitten with today?

I'm linking up with Glasgow Mummy click here to join in too...






No comments: