Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Monday...

A new week has arrived and with it some awful weather... there was sleet on my drive to work this morning!

It's been a sad day today.. 2 years ago today {on Friday 13th} my big kiddos Dad sadly passed away. I wish I could hug their heartache away.

On a happier note, we {at work} finally made our decision and I now have a shiny new assistant! The lovely girl will start on 28th May... I.can't.wait!




So, let's meal plan! Remember to hook up with Mrs M if you're joining in...

Monday - {we had} bacon cheeseburgers and fries

Tuesday - chicken fajitas

Wednesday - goat cheese and sun dried tomato pastries

Thursday - {my biggest's 22nd Birthday} subway style meat and salad rolls and birthday cake

Friday - slow cooker surprise {not decided yet}

Saturday - we're out in Glasgow {and staying over} to celebrate our friend's 40th special birthday {this will be the first time I'll have been away overnight from my littlest... I'll be fine right?}

Sunday - we're all out for Logan's Birthday dinner {he's still to choose venue}

I really need to make some menu changes as we seem to be eating the same things each week and it's getting boring... this week's 'adventurous' dish is Wednesday so we'll see how that works out!

What's on your menu plan this week?

No comments: