Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

feels like nothing else

Feels like nothing else

Feels like nothing else by anneeapple featuring UGG Australia

It's Scotland, oh yes it is cold and right now my boiler has a fault... so as I am sitting here waiting on the emergency repair dude I'm heating myself up virtually with some super warm clothes and boots!

I'll start with the boots... UGG Australia Adirondack Tweed BLACK boots only £180. I am a serious fan of UGG, they may be pricey but they last for years! I love these leather ones and they have TWEED... yes TWEED!!

I'm on the hunt for a new jacket and I have been for some time and I love the classic shape of this Superdry Everest bomber jacket £125.

Thermals are a MUST when you live in Scotland! Mossimo Thermal teeshirt at £11, bargain!

Jeans, I love the boyfriend style cause then I can layer them up with thermals underneath or wooly tights to keep cosy! Liberty boyfriend jeans from Whistles £85

I love accessories and they really do make an outfit! This Fat Face cable beanie is only £16, love the pom pom. I don't have a tartan scarf but it's on my wish list for my birthday and I'm hoping someone makes my day, I love this one from Ralph Lauren, just £35!!

Bags.. Oh I am an official bag lady! I've never had one this expensive but it's ON SALE!  Marc Jacobs leather bag £266. I do love this outfit but I think it needs a pop of colour and if anyone knows me, I do like a pop of colour and how adorable are these Banana Republic leather gloves at £37... I may love the fact that they are from Banana Republic and they are yellow.. cute right? 

What do you think?  I'd suit it all right?  And it all totals to £755!

Ax

3 comments:

thankfifi said...

Love the look and thanks so much for your entry :)

Thankfifi

Laurenne @ This Mummy said...

Not sure if you got one but if not Primark have the most gorgeous red tartan scarves at the moment. I got one last time I was in and soooo many people have complimented me on it and asked where I got it, it's really similar to that one, I love it :)

L x

AnneeApple said...

My Son's girlfriend actually had a beautiful red one and it was from Primark! I was a very lucky girl, I got a beautiful cashmere tartan scarf from my Son, it's grey and purple tartan.. I'll have to tweet a photo of it, it's so luxe! x