Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

{grey} sunny days

The sun has got his hat on... hip hip hip hooray! Isn't it wonderful when the sun shines?

It's been non-stop in anneeapple land since the weekend. Monday was picnic in the park with my friend and our little girls - it was a great day! Tuesday and Wednesday saw full days in the office and then the nights filled with painting the living room... grey!! Two shades of grey {no, not 50}, but still keeping my feature wall 'roasted red'!

Today I was off {waiting on my new flooring being delivered} and the sun shone yet again... we spent just about all of the day in the garden and once littlest went to bed {and I had returned from book group} we had dinner alfresco.


Tiger rolls with italian meats, feta, olives,
salad and mayo {and a cheeky Cidre}

I've had such lovely happy mail this week, I've got 5 letters {so far} to reply too, that's my weekend evenings sorted! Yay!

Here's to the sun staying around for a little bit longer, wouldn't it be nice to have a real Summer?

No comments: