Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Wondering Wednesday

I am actually still on my holidays {and I'm typing this post up before I go}...

I'm sure by now I'll have quenched my overpowering urge to swim, I do love swimming and miss it a lot! I might even have read a whole book. One thing is for sure I'll have eaten far too much and now be thinking of my healthy eating plan on my return home.

Another thing that's for sure, I'll be missing my big kiddos. I know they are now young, responsible adults {don't have burned my house down or had any wild parties please!} but they are still my babies and not seeing them for 5 days will have had my little head and heart in a spin!

But... we're home tomorrow, hopefully fully relaxed, replenished and raring to go! Hope you've not missed me too much?


*scheduled post

1 comment:

Helen Fairclough said...

I can't believe you are on your way home already!
Hope you have had a great time x