Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

{#BEDM} what's my blog all about?

it's me - anneeapple

Blog Ever Day in May {#BEDM} is back!  You may remember it's appearance in the age old year of 2013 with #BEDN! I am a very busy lady but I did really enjoy it last year, so I am happy to give it a go {okay, let's not notice that it's the 3rd of the month and I'm just jumping on the band wagon}....

My blog is about everything, anything and sometimes nothing. I've blogged in many places over the years, about many different subjects.

My first ever blog {although it might just have been an information page all those years about} was about the sleep disorder Narcolepsy and I had my own pages on the website for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons. Back then I also owned a website named Sleepy Scotland {also Narcolepsy / Sleep Disorder related... yes, I suffer from a sleep disorder}, which I've since released into cyber space, so I don't even know what the URL points to now.

Now-a-days my blog is simply a reflection of things going on in my everyday life, things I want to document and things that I think people may be interested in.

I do hope you enjoy some of my nonsense and do come back again.

A x

No comments: