Pages

Wednesday 7 May 2014

{#BEDM} passion project

My passion lies in design and creating. From a young age I was always drawing and making things, I'd save my pocket money up and go on a spending spree to John Menzies (like WH Smith) and buy tonnes of stationery. Now I'm just the same, and I buy tonnes of stationery!

You may {or may not} know that I have my own graphic design and photography company called AEM Photography and Design and when time permits I sell personalised prints {mostly from my Facebook page}, I always have an order or a project on the go to keep me sane.

Two of my best sellers and my favourites are...

personalised home print

This is the home print that I had displayed in the hallway whilst I was pregnant with the littlest now the McBump has been changed to her name. I have sold loads of these, great for a wedding gift or a new home gift and great for a family gift for a new baby.


baby bunting

The baby bunting prints are so cute, they have 3D bunting and can be personalised with date of birth, weight, time of birth and in any colour... this one pictured sits on top of my TV cabinet.

I'd not be able to retire on my earnings from my passion project or give up my full time job but it's a hobby that earns me some pocket money and I love creating.

A x

No comments: