Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

feeling hot {hot hot}

Isn't it warm? Too warm for me {dare I say}...

I seem to be missing in {blogger} action, and I can't remember the last time I meal planned! I blame the decorating, the hand, foot and mouth disease and the hectic workload...and maybe the good weather!

I'm actually on annual leave this week, I say as I sit at my desk at home blogging after over 2 hours of 'work'. It's an important time at work just now so I can't turn off just yet, but we are heading to Skye at the weekend so I will be email free for those few days.

When I return to work I'll be back for just one day then I have a {not so} nice trip to Hairmyres Hospital for surgery on my tummy! {paraumbilical hernia repair}. As you can imagine I am not looking forward to this! Some say I'll be out of action for a few weeks, others say I'll be out of action for 6 weeks! I'll wait and see. It {the surgery} desperately needs done as it's problem now hinders my normal daily routine and I can't wait to be able to do some sort of fitness, cycling etc without aches and pains and worry that I'll damage myself!

I'm hoping that during my time recovering I'll get some well needed rest and maybe read, goodness I might even get a few minutes to knit again...

I think meal planning will be back in action next week as I'll have to be super organised so that I can rest. Thankfully my Husband has 12 days off to look after the littlest as it will be around 6 weeks or so before I can even attempt to lift her.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and not melting like me! x

No comments: