Pages

Thursday 8 November 2012

New prints!

It's been busy here in AnneeApple land...  I've been working on some new pints for my kitchen.  We have a new dining table and chairs coming from John Lewis in a few weeks time and the chairs are bright colours, each chair a different colour.. so I wanted some colour on the walls to bring it together, hoping these will do just that!  I'll be selling these prints soon... so check out www.facebook.com/aemphotography or www.aemphotography.com for them coming soon!


I've also been working on some prints for our bedroom, we have a superman print above the bed (I do like my superheroes... or maybe it's pop art I like more?)... I've created this one so far, it would be a perfect Wedding Keepsake Gift.


I told you I signed up to the Bloggers' Secret Santa right?  I'm excited about this.. and I'm enjoying looking for things that my person will like!

A x


No comments: