Pages

Sunday 18 November 2012

Crafty Weekend!

What a busy weekend...  I'm quite tired but you'd never guess with the amount of crafting and baking I've been doing.  Here's a snippet:


White chocolate and cranberry cookies



Giraffe stuffed toy (it has a different pattern on each side)



Letter 'N' cushion



Peppermint bark



Teacup pin cushion

Why so much?  Well, I am conducting a craft demo on Wednesday night for the Girls' Brigade, they want to make something different to what they normally do for their Christmas Market.  So, I thought of the simple teacup pin cushion... I don't actually have a pin cushion (well I do now as I made this one tonight), so I was looking forward to trying this out. AND I used it afterwards when I made the stuffed toy and it worked a treat, I LOVED the little handle of the cup so it was easy to move about from one work station to the other with me!  It was so easy to make, I'll post a tutorial soon!

I'm also going to talk through (would take too long to demo on the night) the process of making Peppermint Bark, I adore this stuff... I really didn't want to bag it, I just wanted to eat it!  I'll post recipe of this soon too!  Now I just have to think of one other thing to demo and I think I'm going to do a tea light gift... thinking cap on!

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I am off work until Wednesday so have another few busy days ahead!  My new table should come from John Lewis tomorrow and I SHOULD get a phone call to let me know delivery dates of my chairs and my new Dolce Gusto Genio coffee machine will be here early this week... can't wait!

A x

No comments: