Pages

Monday 16 December 2013

{my} Birthday!


What a great weekend we had! It was one of those rare weekends when the Mr and I were both off work. We started Saturday with breakfast at Dobbies {yum!}, then we headed to Goulding's Winter Wonderland so the littlest could experience Santa! It was such fun, she had a great time.. she did barely look at Santa {as she's overly shy} but it was exciting! In the afternoon we headed to my parent's house and I was spoiled with a Birthday {eve eve} lunch and presents {as I'll not see my parents on my Birthday as I'm working}.. I even got a Princess Carriage Birthday Cake!

Sunday I got my much needed long lie {till 10.30am}, then I made the cutest snowman tutu just in time for ballet class... it's cute right?


I use the no-sew tutu technique and there is so many designs you could do, give me a shout if you'd like a tutorial {but check out on Pintrest, there's tonnes!}



Birthday treats!


Now to.. my B I R T H D A Y! This morning before I left for work I was spoiled {again} with some gorgeous gifts! I love them all and I've also got Birthday money to treat myself. The Mr is organising dinner later... can't wait to chill out!

Hope you're having a fun day!
A x

No comments: