Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

It's a wrap!

Can you believe it's only 4 sleeps until Christmas?  I sure can't!  Thankfully we have been prepared for some time and shopped online.  With our busy lifestyle it really was the only option.  The last parcel was delivered yesterday, it was coming from US and I was beginning to panic but all is well!

I spent a few hours tonight wrapping everything (apart from baby's gifts which we'll do on Christmas Eve), it was the best night to wrap as my big girl was out (and she likes to snoop), so it's all done and looking lovely and back hidden in the Christmas present hiding place!

Since my last post I've celebrated a Birthday!  I was spoiled!  S got me a gorgeous Cath Kidston bag, I've been wanting one for so long, I LOVE IT!  My older kids bought me a ticket to The Nutcracker by Scottish Ballet (big girl and I went to see it on Tuesday, it was brill!), I also got a scarf and a bottle of fizz from my big girl.  My baby got me a new watch, it's the same as my last one which sadly broke just before our holiday so I was chuffed to have the same one (different colour though, I love it too!)... I also got gorgeous gifts from my family and friends, spoiled indeed!  It was a quiet day, no big party... I never saw S as he was working night shift but my Aunt visited and we had birthday cake, she's a gem!

So... 4 sleeps... I'm off my day just Saturday and Sunday but back on Monday... I have a few personalised prints to frame tomorrow and deliver them, then I can take a break from my other job.  Looking forward to a few days off.

Hope you're all prepared for Santa!

A x

No comments: