Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Dairylea-sagne

I've been so busy lately that I've not had time to make a homemade meal but today I finished work at 12.30pm and I am off for 18 days (yipee).. so my first stop on way home was to Asda for shopping as the fridge was bare!

I planned on making spaghetti bolognese, which I did but then I spotted lasange sheets in the cupboard and I just had to make lasagne!  I always make my own red and white sauce and sometimes the white sauce can be quite bland when I make it quickly (without the onion and nutmeg), so I had a brain wave and added some Dairylea triangles!

I'm currently trying Dairylea as I'm a BzzAgent and Dairylea have a new recipe, which is so creamy!  I added two triangles to my white sauce and it made it a great thick consistency and it was tasty without the need to add heaps of cheese, I only had to add a tablespoon of Red Leicester along with the triangles and the sauce was perfect!

The lasagne was a great hit and baby loved it too!!  I'll definitely be making it again soon and Dairylea will now be added each time!


No comments: